Dr. Chandrasekaran completed her residency in Adult Psychiatry and her fellowship in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Kentucky, Lexington in 2015. Working at Legacy Community Health Services in Houston for the last 3 years, she has become experienced in providing comprehensive mental health services to her patients. She is also extensively trained to treat trauma in children and adults.
Special areas of interest for her practice include:
• Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Disruptive/ Impulse control and conduct Disorders
• Sleep Disorder
• Substance Use Disorders
• Mental Disorders due to primary medical illnesses
• Delusional Disorders
• Disorders of Adult personality and behavior
• Mood and Anxiety Disorders
• Tic Disorders
• Eating Disorders
Now Accepting New Patients
to schedule your appointment!