Smart Neuro Health and Wellness Center is proud to announce the addition of Adnan Khan, M.D. to its growing Neurology team.
Dr. Khan, who received his medical degree from King Edward Medical College at the University of the Punjab in Pakistan, is a board-certified neurologist with more than 10 years experience.
After completing his residency at Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center, Dr. Khan completed a Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship – Epilepsy Track at Duke University. He was then recruited to Wentworth Douglas Hospital as a General Neurologist and Prospective Director of the Epilepsy Unit.
We are happy that Dr. Khan chose to join the Smart Neuro Health team to provide comprehensive, integrated health care to every patient who walks through our doors.
- Ambulatory Electroencephalogram
- Video Electroencephalogram
- Infusion Therapy
- Nerve Conduction Velocities (NCV)
- Home Sleep Studies – Outside sleep read
- Autonomic Nervous Systems Testing
- Cognitive Testing
- Botox treatment for headaches and Skin biopsy for small fiber neuropathy evaluation
Dr. Khan will be accepting appointments starting November 1, 2018